February 17, 2015

Outfits

Hi lovelies!

I have two outfits that I thought I'd show you! Not that they are super exciting, but hey.. I need something to blog about! So I'll just do a quick rundown on what I'v been wearing. I'v also wanted to do a makeup tutorial soon, I just have to find out how and when. And what makeup! So please come with suggestions.


✿ Outfit 1 ✿
Lashes: eBay
Circle lenses: Uniqso
Wig: Wig-supplier
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Tights: eBay
So, I got all dressed up for nothing this day. It's for of a pastel goth-ish style. Oh well, I got to try my new wig! A good friend of mine bought if for my birthday and its super nice! I'm thinking about using it for my Momo cosplay, but then I'll have to cut off the blonde parts.. So we'll see!

✿ Outfit 2 ✿
Lashes: eBay
Circle lenses: solution-lens

Sweater: Got it from a convention
Pants: Bikbok

Scarf: Cubus
Bracelets: It was a gift
Jacket: Gina tricot
Tail(hanging on my purse): Its from Latvia, I got it from a friend
Shoes: Falkanger

Pretty simple outfit that I wore today. More of a gyaru style, especially the makeup. I tried to take a decent photo of the back, but I failed. I didn't really want to post that picture since really dislike my legs, but I though it was important to show you how the sweater looked from behind, because it have some very cute details. 

The next post will be about the clothes that I got today! I just don't want my posts to be too long.

No comments: