March 14, 2015

Two outfits

Let's just sum up what I'v been doing the past days.

On Thursday I stayed over to a friend of me, which was really nice. We didn't have school the next day, so yeah. We had time to have some fun! I felt like doing something special with my makeup that day, so I went with the look "Pink ailien princess". And againl, I'm sorry for the messy backround and the bad quality. I'v been really lazy lately so I haven't used my camera. But I promise I'll get better at using it!
Outfit rundown:
Wig: eBay
Lashes: eBay
Lenses: I don't remember, sorry! 
Dress: H&M
Socks: H&M

Exciting or what?! Not really, but I felt like posting it anyway. 

Night-quality woop. 
Yesterday I was at a prom/party at my school. It's a miracle that I actually wore a tight, short dress and felt as good as I did. But I had a lot of fun with a lot of amazing people! We ended up buying some food at McDonald's, out of all places. I haven't really bought anything from there for a really long time. But it's perfect if you want something salty after being at a party at night.

Jacket; Gina Tricot
Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: H&M




No comments: