December 8, 2014

Japanese as C-language at school

Hi!

Okay, so as you guys probably know my A-language (first language) is Norwegian. My B-language is English and two years ago I choose German as my C-language. But lately I'v lost my motivation in learning German. I'v tried to learn Japanese as well, and I'v found out that I'm willing to put way more enegery into that language than German. So, I'm planning on changing my C-language to Japanese! I'v talked to the teachers at my school and they think its possible! So I'm really looking forward to putting my energy and time into something that I actually want to learn.
I'v had ten Japaneseclasses, so I know the basics and Hiragana. And I was planning on starting on a new course after Christmas to learn more, but having Japanese as my C-language is even better! And it's acceptet by the school so I will have an exam and get a grade. Especially since I'm going to Japan next summer.
Its so cold in my classroom that I have to wear my jacket outside. 

What languages are you learning? Ever had a exam in Japanese, if yes; how was it?



No comments: