December 10, 2014

Update!

Hi!*:・゚✧

So, my computer have now been sent! Finally! It took some time, but I guess its because its Christmas? And thats okay! Its not that I need it right now, I'm just a very impatient person. And I'm really looking forward to play games again. Like Archeage, Aion and Tomb Raider.  BUT! I need a new gaming headset. With a mic and all that stuff. And if its possible I would love to have it in a cute color(?) So it looks a little girly. So if you have any ideas on good quality gaming headsets that are not too expensive, please let me know!

I also won an auction on a super cute top from one of my favorite stores on Ebay! I was bidding on it while eating breakfast this morning and I didnt think I would get it, but I did! I'v been watching it for so long. I think its a replica of a Liz Lisa top. I would love to have clothes from the real brand, but money. </3
Its a blue sailor-ish tshirt. 
I'll take some pictures of both my computer and the top when they arrive. I'm also thinking about starting streaming, what do you think about that? Yes or no? If yes; what games would you like to see?
New addiction. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, I love your blog :*** ur so amazing and so fricking kawaiii ;;;;
U 2 desu m8