January 24, 2015

Barbieeye "Diamonds" Blue Cirkellinser review

Hii!*:・゚✧

So Cirkellinser (translated to Circlelenses) was super kind and send me some adorable lenses to review! I'm really sorry for being so late, but I have been super busy. As always.. I'M SORRY. But I'm here to review these super cute lenses now. So enjoy!

So Cirkellinser is a Swedish company that sells circle lenses, lens cases and false lashes! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality, and the service is great!


Stock photo.



This is what the package looked like. There were no problems or damages on the package when it arrived. Since it was send from Sweden it didn't take many days to arrive. So I'm very pleased with the shipping!



This is what I got. The bottles were placed in this super cute blue bag, which I actually kept, heh. 


I don't use glasses, so I'm 0.00 on both eyes. Unfortunately you can only get these in 0.00. 

If you need a case to store your lenses in you have to buy one. Luckily did I have a empty one I could use! 

♡ Price: 229 NOK
♡ From the brand Barbie Eye
♡ The diameter is 17.2mm and the base curve is 8.6 mm
♡The water content of these are 45%
♡ The central thickness of the lens is 0.025mm
♡ They last for a year after being opened and used.

I'm really pleased with the high water content of these lenses. Because higher water content, the more comfortable is the lenses. My eyes tend to dry out pretty fast, so the water content is important when I buy lenses. And the bigger the lenses; the higher water content. And these are 17.2 mm! I usually wear lenses around this size, so I'm so glad they send me these. I also needed some new blue lenses and I'v always liked the diamond design. They definitely makes your eyes shine and sparkle! Perfect if you want a dolly and cute look. 


Here I'm wearing one of the lenses so you can see the difference.


Here I'm wearing both of the lenses. 

I decided to not wear any eyeliner or false lashes, because I think you can see the size difference a little better without all that extra makeup. So you can see that they have a pretty, ocean blue colour and the design is stunning. They also enlarge my eyes a lot! They blend pretty well with my normal eye colour as well.

My overall opinion: 

♡  Comfort - 10/10
♡ Design - 10/10
♡  Colour - 9/10

Comfortable, cute design, pretty colour, great service, fast shipping... can you ask for more? I'm super pleased with these lenses I'm sure I'll wear them a lot from now on. I'm glad that Cirkellinser have lenses above 15mm in diameter, because that's what I normally use. And you all know why by now; yes, because of I have naturally big eyes. So I need big lenses to see a difference. And Cirkellinser is one in a few online stores that sell lenses this big. Another plus is that the central thickness of the lens is only 0.025mm! Normally the thinner lenses, the more comfortable they are. But I guess it's individual and they feel different on different eyes. But I'm at leas really happy with these, and maybe you'll be so too? Check out their store! 



2 comments:

MinahBell ✰ said...

These lenses are really beautiful *^* I never considered getting such a design but these are really nice.
Do you contact the shops yourself and ask them to send you lenses to review or how did it start? ;o;

Heruki✿ said...

I know! They are stunning!
I send them a mail and asked if they where interested in working together. And then I just waited for a reply and asked for their requirements. ; v ; I hope this helps!