February 1, 2015

Lazyness

Long time, no see! *:・゚✧

Again, Im sorry. I'v been super lazy with no motivation lately, so yeah. No blogging. I just haven't had anything to write about. But now I have some pictures to post! I know it's not really that exciting, but I need your ideas! I know, I know.. a makeup post. But I need more details about what you want me to write about. My everyday makeup? Some kind of tutorial? Cosplay makeup? Gyaru? Tell me!

So, what have I been doing lately?
Well, I'v been going to the gym and polefitness. Working on my self-esteem and cosplay body, heh. And polefitness is really helping me accept my body a lot more. But I haven't reached my goal yet! One day I'll be able to wear whatever I want to and feel great about myself!


Yesterday I was playing around with makeup and I tried this gyaru-ish makeup look! I pretty pleased with how it turned out. Maybe I should do a makeup tutorial on this look? Yes or no? Please write in the comments! 


This weekend I'v just been playing CS:GO most of the time. I'v been on Skype with some friends while playing, which was really nice. And I'v also played a lot with my big brother when he visits. 

And yes! As you can see I got the Japanese open chest turtle-neck sweater. Heh, I just had to get it. It was so cute and it's really comfortable. I also got another super cute sweater in the mail. I think this became my favourite sweater the moment I tried it on. It's just so adorable and super comfy! 


Sweater from Storenvy
 So yeah. Please come with suggestions and ideas on what you want to read about! Different makeup tutorials, my wig collection, circle lens collection, challenges, Q&A, anything!(✿◠‿◠)




No comments: