January 1, 2015

Happy new year!

Hello everyone!*:・゚✧

Happy new year and I hope you all had a wonderful year!  (‘▽^人)

Yesterday I visited some friends that I haven't really talked to for a while, so it was super nice to see them again! Later went out to meet some other friends and walk to a place where we could watch the fireworks. There was a lot of people there, so we got lost in the crowd some times, but after a lot of yelling and waking we found each other again. We were out for some time until it started raining and it got really cold. So we tried to call a taxi, but we were nr. 10 in the queue so we gave up and decided to walk home instead. Luckily did I meet a lot of people I know when I was out and it was really nice to see them all again. Even people from kindergarten! I and two of my friends slept over to another friend, because we were to lazy and tired to go home. But did we sleep much? No, not really. I think we got about two hours of sleep, max. But I walked home pretty early and went to bed again. With full make up, lashes and everything. And then I slept for about four-five hours. Which I needed. Took some pictures with my Instax mini, so sorry for the bad quality. What can you expect from a polaroid camera? In the end I had a really good time and I'm glad I went out instead of just staying home on my computer. Now it's a new years, which means new possibilities! Let's make the best out of it.

I'v sat myself some goals and New years Resolutions for 2015, which includes going more to the gym, try to be a little bit more healthy and work some extra with school. I'll also try to study more Japanese so I'm ready for my trip to Tokyo. And yes, I have a countdown. Today it's 198 days until I leave.
What are some of your New years resolutions and did you make the ones you had last year?




Btw! I'm being more active on steam recently, so feel free to add me! But don't expect that I'm good at the games I'm playing, okay. Or you'll be disappointed.

  ✿ My steam profile



No comments: