December 28, 2014

After Christmas, date with bae and cosplay plans!

Hi!

I'v been way to busy to blog these last days. But I'll give you a little update on what I'v been doing.

I got a lot of great gifts this Christmas! And as I maybe have mentioned, I think, I have wanted to play Far Cry 4 seconds after it came out. And guess what! I got it! Even tho my boyfriend have been playing through a lot of it already, but I also really enjoy watching. So I don't really mind.


Yesterday my boyfriend took me out on a date, which was super nice of him! We have been staying over at each others place since Christmas eve, so its incredible that we're not tired of each other, haha. But yeah! We started off by going down town so I could buy myself some make up and he a pair of shoes. Afterwards we went to a Chinese restaurant called Peking House. I love Asian food, especially Chinese! And 90% of the time I choose the same thing to eat. Sweet and sour something. This time, chicken! It was amazing! Later we bought tickets to a movie called Exodus: Gods and Kings. I'v always loved that story, but the movie disappointed me. Oh, well. I had a super nice day anyway.




 I'v also been planning my new cosplay. I don't know when I'll get it done, but one day! I have so many cosplays I want to make, but uugh.. time and money. I also have to save money for my Japan trip. What an expensive hobby I have. But here is the picture of the character I'll be cosplaying! It's Cerberus from Shingeki no Bahamut in her Festive outfit. I really love that character, but her normal outfit is a little bit to.. yeah. So I'll do this one instead, but with her two hand puppets! I'm also trying to convince my boyfriend to cosplay Azazel with me. So if you live in Norway and like Shingeki no Bahamut, let me know! It would be amazing to have a cosplay group. Also tell me if you have any good materials you think I should use on this cosplay. I'm planning on using worbla on the chest plates and maybe the shoes. AND, if you know a good quality wig like this. 



I'v also been offered three more pairs of circle lenses to review. So stay tuned!



No comments: