January 17, 2015

Haul!

Hi again!

I'v heard a lot of positive things about the Dolly Wink eye liner so I decided to try it out. I ordered it of ebay for around 100-200 NOK. I prefer waterproof eye liner, just because they stay on longer and the black is more... harsh and strong. It took some time for it to arrive, but this is what it looked like when it did! The packaging was super cute and everything was in Japanese. So I recommend you to read the description on ebay well before buying it. Because you don't understand what's written unless you know Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. ✿


What the tip looks like. 


What a cute smiley. 
The pen itself was super cute. but unfortunately it wasn't very smudging proof and it wasn't as solid black as I thought. I'm also used to a bigger tip so I get a thicker line. Because I find that easier to use. So I was a little disappointed when I tried it out. It's perfect if you want not a super harsh, thick line. But my eyes have a tendency to water sometimes, so that's why I need a waterproof one. And unfortunately didn't this one work that well. But I still like it! I'll definitely use it when I want a more natural and not so crazy makeup look.


Sweater from Syndrome on Storenvy for 28USD

I just had to get this when I saw it. I'v been wanting one of these heart chest tops for a long time now, but they have been out of stock or the heart would be a liiiittle too big for my taste. But I'm lucky that I found this and I'm really looking forward to combining it with a cute high-waist skirt. 

It's also a huge sale on the webstore Sheinside so I just had to get some stuff. I ended up with two dresses and one jacket. So yeah, I got a lot for a very cheap prise. I'm not really a person that wears tight dresses, but I wanted to challenge myself and see how it goes. And now I'm pretty excited to see how I look with it on. My sister have a jacked that reminded me of the one I ended up buying, and I really liked borrowing that one. So yeah, now I have my own! They are super comfortable and actually pretty cool looking. 
Black Long Sleeve V Neck Bodycon Dress
Black long sleeve V neck dress for 14.99 USD 


Black V Neck Long Sleeve Faux Fur Coat
Faux fur coat for 16.67 USD
Black Round Neck Long Sleeve Lace A Line Dress
Black round neck long sleeve with lace for 14 USD

Stay tuned for another circle lens review and a blogpost about when I celebrated my birthday with my friends! Thanks for reading. ✿




No comments: