January 13, 2015

Update


Hi!

I'v had a lot of stuff to do lately, so the reviews will be a little late. I'v started on one of them, but I also have one I haven't started on yet. But I'm working on it! I'll definetly try to finish the first one this weekend. I'm really sorry, but I havn't had the energy to finish it in one go.

I'v started poledance again. But this time Poledance 2, not 1. I'v really missed working out while doing something I enjoy. I'v also started working out more at the gym. So I go to the gym around 2 times a week and poledance one. Maybe more. Depends on how much schoolwork I have.

We'll soon have a prom at my school, and I'm actually going. Can you imagine that? Crazy. So today I'm going to order two dresses. One simple, black, tight one and one a little more.. idk, cute-ish? Here is the store pictures! Click on the pictures to see where I got them!




Here, have a cute picture of me and my dog. 
Getting a tan so people don't get snowblind
when looking at me at poledance. 


 This Friday I'll celebrate my birthday with my friends, so I'll post some pictures of that. Okaay, I hope you understand what I have in mind. And that I'm still working on getting things done. Thank you for reading and understanding!

No comments: