February 22, 2015

Discount code!

Hi! ( ^◡^)

I'v just got my own discount code for the store Syndrome! You can also check out their storenvy.

❤You can use the code "herukiio" at checkout to get 5% off your purchase! ❤

 This will not only do you a favour, but me as well. So I would really appreciate it if you use my code. 

Syndrome sells a lot of different J-fashion items. Both clothes and accessories. All of their items are super cute and good quality. I have bought clothes from them before! It is safe to buy from them and they also have great service. You can find items that fits a lot of different styles. Such as gyaru, ulzzang and lolita.

This sweater is bought from them. 


If you just want to help me out and spread this you can reblog my tumblr post here ! It will really help me out a lot. Thank you, cuties! ❤



No comments: