February 26, 2015

Sushi and back to school

Hii!

Some days ago my friend and I went out to eat sushi at my favourite sushi place in town. They have this sushi buffet which is amazing! They have all kinds of maki, nigiri, fried chicken/fish, spring rolls and sea grass salad. And I think I have to admit that tempura maki is like my favourite food ever. //weeaboo// So I just thought I'd post some pictures of the food and what I wore, because I don't really have anything else to blog about right now. I just probably go back to doing my homework, woops.






Outfit rundown:
Sweater: Bikbok
Ribbon: I don't remember
Skirt: H&M
Socks: eBay
Upper lashes: eBay
Lower lashes: kkcenterhk
Circle lenses: Unigso
Today was also the first day at school after the vacation. Going to miss doing nothing but sleep, eat and play cs:go. Now I actually have to do stuff. Luckily it's soon weekend and I can lay in bed all day again. 

♥ Remember to join my giveaway here




No comments: