February 10, 2015

My worst nightmare

How are you, guys?*:・゚✧

It's been a really long day and I didn't get home until now (17:44). I had to see my doctor to take a blood test, which is like a nightmare in my eyes. I'm scared of syringes and needles, so yeah. I panic, short said. But I had to do it. So after a while with sobbing and crying at the doctor I finally decided to get it done. I had used a numbing cream on my arms where she was going put the needle, so I almost didn't feel anything. Thank God for that!! But on my way out I fainted. As usual. I always faint after taking blood tests and vaccines. (; ̄д ̄)

After that I want back to school and later I had a hair appointment. I had to dye my hair again, since the colours was fading. And I wanted the brown to be a little darker, so yeah! I bought myself a lunch pack with sushi and my favourite drink. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Aloe Vera water with mango ♥♥♥♥♥♥



Ugh. 



And here is a cute outfit I wore some days ago. I think this have to be my favourite skirt and this sweater is just so cozy! I think everything is from H&M, heh. I'v also been really found of having my hair in pigtails lately. Next week I have vacation, so I'll make sure to make some interesting posts when I have time! Also, as I'v said in my last posts, stay tuned for another review and a giveaway! (◡‿◡✿)



No comments: