February 5, 2015

Haul!

Hii!❤

Today I'v been outside most of the day. My class were going skiing and sledding. And since I'm not a huge fan of skiing I decided to go sledding instead! I don't know how many layers of clothes I wore today, but I'm happy I did wear them all. It was snowing all the time, but luckily I didn't feel cold. Just a little bit on my feet, but I survived.

Viking quality. 

Later me and my mum want down town to look at some dresses for the prom I'm going to. I now a person that loves wearing dresses, but hey. I have to challenge myself sometimes. So I was looking for a pretty simple, black, tight, long sleeve dress, but I didn't find any. So I have to go with a dress I already have, I just had to buy some extra stuff!
So I thought I'll go through the little haul I had today. 

 ✿ Cozy pink jacket ✿
"Sadie coat lotus" from Ginatricot 399 NOK
Super soft fabric, inside and out! Fluffy on the outside and more of a cotton fabric inside. 




 ✿ Cozy socks and tights ✿
"Soft woolmicro tights" and "soft tactel long sock" from Cubus
These were on sale so I don't remember the prize, sorry!
"Shape up tights 15 den" from H&M 79.50 NOK

 ✿ Silicone bra cups ✿
 
"Silicone bra cups" from Cubus 179 NOK
I need these for the dress I'm going to wear, because I don't want my bra to show. So I had to try these out!
Even if they look like chicken fillets.  
 
 I also found a pair of shoes that I totally adore, so don't be surprised if I one day post pictures of them too. I think I have to but them. Woops.  (‘▽^人) But now I have to read for my mathematics test tomorrow! Not really ready, but yeah. Have to try!


I also happy to tell you that I'm going to do a new review and giveaway soon! And this time for something else than circle lenses. So stay tuned and I'll post the review as soon as the items arrive and I have time. ❤





No comments: