April 24, 2015

Selling some stuff!



Hi!
Lately I'v been cleaning my room and I found some cosplay stuff, clothes and items that I don't use any more. So I though I'd sell them! By selling them I'll save some money for my trip to Japan and maybe getting to finish the cosplays I'm working on.

The prices will be written in Norwegian kroner, so if you want to change the currency you can use this page! If you live in Trondheim I can meet you! Also, the price doesn't include the shipping if I have to send it, and the buyer have to pay for the shipping as well. It'll be paid with cash on delivery. I'll write the measurements in cm so if you want to change it into something else you can use this !

✿ Rea Sanka (Sankarea) cosplay ✿
Used once on a convention and on a photoshoop. Good quality and good condition. 

Jacket:
♥ Length (shoulder to bottom): ca 60 cm
♥ Shoulder with: 48 cm
♥ Arm length: 63 cm 

Ribbon:
♥  Width: 24 cm
Skirt:
♥  Waist:38 cm
♥  
Length: 41

This cosplay was made after my measurements and it fits me quite well (I'm ca. 168 cm high). The only problem is that I'v lost a little weight around my waist, so it's a little bit big for me.  

Price: 300 NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for around 500-600 NOK.
My Rea Sanka cosplay.
✿ Purple Hell Bunny dress 
Used once. Good condition. Size M.
Front:
♥  Bust (armpit to armpit): 38 - 50 cm (stretch on the back)♥  Length: ca 68 cm

Back:
Straps to tie around the neck.

Price: 170 NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for around 400 NOK


✿ Blue Cyberlocks 
Used once, so in good condition. Attached with straps that you can tie around pigtails/ponytail. 
♥ Length: ca. 50 cm

Price: 70 NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for 200 NOK

✿ Insanity Blue Cybergoth rave tutu 
Worn once, so good condition. 
♥  Waist/ hips (stretch): ca. 80 - 100 cm
♥  Length: 30 cm

Price: 50 NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for 149 NOK

✿ Rainbow Cybergoth rave legwarmers 
♥  Length: 48 cm♥  Width on the top: 34 cm and up. ( A little bit stretchy.)

Price: 50 NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for 129 NOK



✿ Blue star necklace and punk bracelet 
Necklace never used and bracelet used once. Good condition.

 Price necklace: 25 NOK  (+ shipping)
  Price bracelet: 15 NOK  (+ shipping)

Bough for 149 NOK and 79 NOK


✿ Panda shoulder purse 
Not used. Great condition.
♥ Width: ca. 30 cm♥ Strap length: ca. 114 cm at it's longest                  

 Price: 70  NOK (+ shipping)

Bought for 150 NOK

✿ Naruto vol. 48 and 49 
As good as new. Both in English. 


 Price for one: 30 NOK and 50 NOK for both (+ shipping)

Got it as a gift many years ago.

If you are interested in anything, feel free to send me on message on facebook! If you have any questions about the items, don't hesitate to ask. Maybe I'll find something more to add. ( ^◡^)





No comments: