April 26, 2015

Outfits and a new discount code!

I'v been posting some outfit pictures on my Instagram and twitter this week, but I thought I'd post them here as well. Since all of the outfits are pretty simple I wont go trough all of the items. But if you want to know where anything is from, just ask in the comments!

    
    
    
    

 And yesterday I was out on a birthday part for two of my friends. I had an amazing time and I really hope that we can do something similar soon. We were super lucky with the weather as well. It started raining like one hour after I got home, so yeah. Pretty lucky if you ask me! I was so busy having fun that I didn't take any pictures, but some other people did, so I here! 


I'v also got a new discount code! You can use the code "heruki" to get 10% off your whole purchase at asiancute.storenvy.com ! I doesn't matter what or how much you buy. They have a lot of super adorable items! A lot of different cute clothes, wigs, shoes, bags, accessories and bikinis. They are a legit and safe store, so I really recommend them. 


As you probably have noticed I have a lot of different banners and shop logos at the right side of my blog. Under some of the pictures there will be a discount code that you can use! Not only does it help you get your items cheaper, but it also helps me out. So if you use my code, please let me know in the comments. Thank you! Remember that I'm also selling some stuff and you can check it out here




No comments: