April 29, 2015

Store idea

Hi!

Lately I'v become a super fan of cute cat ears. I don't know how this happened (well actually I do, thanks youtube), and I wanted to try to make my own ears. I have ordered a pair online, but I wanted to try to give my old, boring ones a makeover! I guess you all have seen simple cat ears, often sold in white with pink on the inside and sometimes a ribbon and a bell. Well, I got mine many years ago, but for some reason I removed both the ribbon and the bell. So now they where just simple, boring, white and pink ears. But this is how they look now! Not super unique, but better than before.


I added some white fur on the inside and a ribbon. And I personally think they are a lot cuter now, but I wish they were bigger and maybe even more fluffy. So, I'v thought about starting making some different animal ears and selling them! I'll make wolf ears, bunny ears and cat ears, and maybe some more! I'll use different kind of faux fur, so you can choose the colours you want. I'll also add some accessories like ribbons, bells, flowers and stuff like that. I'll also be open for commissions so you can tell me what you want and I'll try to do my best to make your wish come true. 

Does that sound interesting? Should I try? 




No comments: