December 5, 2014

Model Lab called me ??

Hi!

Okay, so yesterday I got a call from a swedish company called  Model Lab. A friend of mine who have met them told them about me (I dont really know what she said tho..) so yeah, they decided to call me. They asked me if I wanted to participate in a "free makeup day"! Which I would love to! So next weekend I'll meet the makeup artist and photographers and they'll do my makeup and take professional pictures. I'm kind of nervous, beacuse I'm really awkward in front of a camera. I never know what to do or say. But I'm taking my best friend with me, so it wont be that scary. If I'm happy with some of the pictures I'll buy some and post them. If not.. Well, maybe I'll just take some selfies with the makeup. But I'm really looking forward to it! I also have to decide what to wear and how I want them to do my makeup. I'v never been called up by such a thing before. Anybody heard about it? If yes, please tell me what you think!

And yes, I'm writing this in my math class.