December 6, 2014

My weekend so far!

Hi! *:・゚✧

Okay, so I found some pictures on my phone that I wanted to post. I also took some pictures yesterday and today. So far have this been a great weekend! I'v wanted a gaming computer for a pretty long time, and this Thursday I finally ordered one! It will be both a Christmas and birthday gift from my parents. Which is totally okay with me. It will probably be here on Monday or Tuesday. But I'll take some pictures and tell you guys about it when I get it. I cant wait to start playing games again.
And I know this picture doesn't have anything to do with this post, but hey. Its so cute. As some of you may know; I have a dog. She is a English Cocker Spaniel and she is 12 years old. Her name is Frida and she is just the cutest creature ever. This was taken some days ago when I was cuddling her, and she stayed like this for a pretty long time.

Fun fact about me: I hate shopping for shoes.
Why? Because I absolutely hate when shoes are just a little bit too small. Like, I cant stand it. If it was up to me I would wear only socks/whool socks 24/7. Damn you viking feet for being so wide, There is a lot of shoes I think are pretty, but when I try them on.. Lets just say that I hate the feeling of wearing something tight on my feet, like shoes. Especially high heels.

I'v been trying to avoid wearing high heels for many years now. A lot of girls at my age have been wearing heels for some years already, and I was always the only on showing up at a birthday party with ballerina shoes. (And I didn't even keep those on for a long time before walking around in my socks...) BUT ! It's soon Christmas and I'v already found a super cute dress that I want to wear. So I finally decided to find a pair of shoes, and this time.. high heels. I found a pair that I thought was super pretty, tried them on, wanted to take them off right away, but I didn't. I actually bought them. 

Glitter pumps form Falkanger, 699,- NOK.

 And yesterday me and my boyfriend went on a date. We went to the cinema and saw a movie called '71. It was actually really good and exciting. I definitely recommend it! He wanted to take me to a restaurant after the movie, but I was so full after all the candy and also a little tired. I always get so sleepy on Fridays. Tired after a long week. So we decided to take the bus home to his place. ¨
I just thought I would do a short outfit rundown of what I was wearing, even if my outfit was kind of boring.
//Covering my huge hand with cute stars. ♥♥


He is the best. 
Phone case: Ebay
Scarf: Cubus
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Ebay
Legging: H&M
Shoes: Falkanger
Today I promised Mathilde to meet her down town, because an author she likes was signing books in a bookstore. She got her book signed and a selfie with her as well! Guess if she was happy the rest of the day. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Later we bought some hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. I always feel sick after drinking hot chocolate, and I knew that. So I dont really know why I bought it, haha. I was delicious, but five minutes later I regret it. As always.
H&M selfie.
When I got home from town I found a little package waiting for me at the dinner table. It was a package with films for my Instax Mini 8 ! And not just normal, white films. This one had pink polka dots on it. Super cute! Looking forward to using it. A huge thanks to my mum and dad! I'm seriously in love with this camera. Got it as an early birthday gift from my boyfriend. ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Instax Mini 8 in Pink and the new Pink dot films.
Well, I think this is the end of this post now. I hope you found some of this interesting and that you enjoyed reading it! 

♡ Remember to check out and join my cirlce lens giveaway here! ♡

What have you been doing this weekend so far and what are some of your Christmas wishes? *:・゚✧


No comments: