December 3, 2014

Any wishes?

Hi!

Right now I'm at school, but I decided to update my blog. As you know did I work all weekend. And it was so much fun! Of course was I tired when I got home, but it was worth it. I met so many nice people and I miss them all already. I hope I get to work with them, or maybe just see them, again some time soon. There is actually a short video about the show on adressa.no. And you can check it out here! I cant wait to see the whole video.
Classmates ~

Someone on tumblr asked me if I could make a post about makeup and false lashes. And sure, I can do that! But I would appreciate if you could tell me more spesific what you want me to talk about.  So I can make the post as usefull as possible!  

One last quastion: do you have any suggestions or wishes for what you want to read here? I'm going to blog more about Christmas, conventions that I go to and my trip to Japan when that time comes!

No comments: