December 22, 2014

Updatee

Hii!

Sorry for not being so active. Since my sister is home from London I'v been spending some time with her. I have some posts planned, but they'll probably be up after Christmas. Since they'll take some time to make. I'll make on post about makeup and what I use, because it have been requested. I also make a new review of a pair of lenses that I picked up at the post office today! And maybe I'll show you some of the gifts I got and blog a little about how my Christmas have been.

Two days ago I was on a party with my classmates! It was super fun and I felt like we got to know each other better. I don't really know what more to say about it more than that I had a really good time. And here you can have a super cute picture of two of my super cute classmates aka friends.
 (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
Oh, the quality. 
The outfit I wore. Warm, but cute!
Simple makeup. 




This weekend have I just been playing Archeage, CS:GO and Half Life 2. Productive, I know. But it feels good to have time to just relax and don't do whatever you want. And today I finished all the Christmas presents! Two days before Christmas eve. 
Now I don't think I have anything more to say. I guess you'll just have to wait some days before I have time to blog again! Maybe I have time tomorrow to post some pictures, because Mathilde is coming over. And we'll make some Christmas cookies. And if we have time we'll do the bestfriend tag video! So, stay tuned for more! And merry Christmas! 


Hung my polaroid pictures on these cute lights. Look how pretty it turned out! 



No comments: