December 19, 2014

Finally vacation!

Hi!*:・゚✧

Today was the last day of school before Christmas. Had a super nice day. The school day started one hour later than normal, so I got one hour more sleep. Everybody in my class brought something to eat or drink, and we ate breakfast/lunch together in the classroom! Some people had also brought some board games, like Alias. Which was really fun.



And I made myself a cup hot cocoa with whipped cream, even if I know that I'll feel sick afterwards. So, I only drank half of it. But it was nice anyway! I ate a lot of Christmas cookies so I'm happy. We had a lot of food left when we were done, so I joined some friends and went out to give it homeless people. Which made me feel really nice and happy. We also wished those people a merry Christmas and a happy new year, because everybody should have a good time when its Christmas. It doesn't matter who you are, Christmas is a time for sharing and showing love to other humans. Deep, I know. And seeing how happy those people became made me really happy as well. And they were all so nice and friendly. 
Later the whole school went to church, because its a tradition. I don't look at myself as Christian, but I think its a nice tradition anyway. It makes me realize how close we are to Christmas eve and it sets me in a more 'Christmas mood'. 

When the school day was me and my sister were going out on a sushi date. We went to my favourite sushi place; Sabrura! They have a delicious sushi buffet! I really recommend it if you have Sabrura in your town.Again, and as always I'm to lazy to edit my photos in any way. 

After that we had to do some Christmas shopping and while doing that I found one of these! I thought they had stopped selling it, but I guess I was wrong. It's a little bit different from the one I'v bought before, but it's the same thing. Just a new design I think. If you don't know what this is; This is jelly beans. One colour can have two flavours. Something good and something awful. For example; If you pick a orange one, it can either be peach or vomit. Yes, vomit. I have no idea how they make candy taste like vomit, but I'm not kidding when I say that they made it happen in some kind of way. Another example is chocolate pudding or dog food. And if you get dog food; I warn you. The taste will stay in your mouth for a while. And it doesn't help to drink or eat anything else. You'll not get rid of it. But it's still funny to try out with your friends. My boyfriend is coming over later, so I think I'm going to try to make him taste some.  


 Since my nails was really boring after I removed my gel nails, I decided to buy some fake ones. Just so I can have pretty nails when its Chistmas. And I really liked these. They have this French look, but with a little glitter in them. Which I really love. The bad thing about them was that they were too big or too small for my nails. So the ones in the picture below looks a bit big compared to my normal nails, but I'm still happy with them. I'm not just addicted to circle lenses and false lashes, but also fake nails.


 Now I'm just playing some games while waiting for my boyfriend to come over. I'm going to make us dinner, so wish me luck! ♥




No comments: