February 4, 2015

Girls night!

Hi!

Yesterday I had some of my friends over. We have been going to the same school for 11 years now, and soon 13 years! So we decided to meet up, all 4 of us. We made waffles and had a lot of fruit on the side. Which was amazing! I'v been thinking about pancakes and waffles for like.. I dont know, a week now? So it was about time we made some! There is not much to say, just that it was super nice and we all had a great time. So I'll just post some pictures!





 And now I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow my class are going skiing and visit the theatre, so maybe I'll take some pictures there too. I need more stuff to blog about. I'm also thinking about doing some kind of makeup tutorial or wig/lens collaction video this Friday. I know I'v said that I'll do it many times, but I always forget it or I don't have the energy. Im really sorry! But a lot of things are happing at the moment, so yeah. But I'll keep you updated when I feel ready for it.


Feel free to ask me questions or ideas on what you want me to blog about! Thank you for still reading. I really appreciate it. (´▽`ʃƪ)
❤ Sorry for this super boring post ❤






No comments: