November 25, 2014

Busy week! Σ(ノ)゚д゚(ヾ)

Hi guys!*:・゚✧

So, I have quite a lot of thing to do this week, so I dont know if I'll have time to blog. Maaaybe I'll time on Saturday. We'll see!

Okay, so I have a test coming up tomorrow and I had a job meeting today, so I decided to buy some lunch and sit at the library to study and wait for the meeting to start. So I bought my two favorite things to eat/drink !!

Futomaki sushi and Aloe Vera mango drink! Aah, could it be better? Dont think so.
Okay, let's talk about the job I got!
I'll do the makeup on some people before a big show about Narnia and The Beauty and the Beast! And I love experimenting with makeup, so this was perfect for me. It just for this weekend, but who knows what it'll bring? ┐(´ω`;)┌
So yeah, I'm pretty excited for that. So thats what I'll do this weekend. Maybe I'll take some pictures and post!

I also have to write a review of two pairs of lenses I got from Pinkicon, so I guess I'll do that on Thursday/Friday. 

Yeah, and I guess I should post a picture of my self(??) So here you have a super bad quality Instagram picture ! 
See ya!

1 comment:

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Congratulations and welcome to Blogland :o)