November 29, 2014

Makeup job day 1 !

Hi!*:・゚✧

I just got home some hours ago from my first day as makeup artist assistant. The show was amazing and the dancers and performers were just as amazing! It was so much fun helping them with their makeup and costumes. Even if we sometimes had a pretty short time getting them ready, we still managed to do it. There was a lot to do, so I had to stay in the dressing room most of the time. But when I had a little break I got to see what was going on on the stage. And omg, it looked awesome. I can't wait to see everything when the video is out. The themes were Narnia and the Beauty and the Beast. Everybody was such great actors and dancers. And everyone was so nice to me. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)


When I had lunch break I bought myself some food. And guess what??? Its almost the same as last time! I bought my favorite sushi ever; tempura scampi maki, with apple and strawberry. ♥ And let's nor forget the Aloe Vera water! 

My hands are super dry after washing them so often. And I think my legs and back will hurt a bit tomorrow when I wake up. Well, well... I love doing this type of makeup, so I'll survive! One performance done, 3 more to go! 

No comments: