November 28, 2014

Christmas party!

And hi again! *:・゚✧

I thought I'll just tell you guys a little bit about what I did today. Because I most likely wont have time to blog this weekend.

First I was down town with my best friend, Mathilde! I needed to look for a pair of shoes for Christmas, but yeah... I'm the worst person ever at buying shoes. The thing is; I hate when shoes are too tight. Like, a shoe isn't comfortable until I feel like I'm wearing a slipper. I'm not even kidding. So trying on high-heels isn't my favorite thing to do. But I guess I have to find myself a pair soon.


We also sat down at a cafe called Fairytail Cupcakes, which is like the cutest place ever !! (*/ω\*) You probably already understand what they are famous for selling there? Yup, cupcakes. And yup, they are delicious! I bought a Vanilla flavored cupcake and Mathilde bought a Strawberry flavored one.
The picture is taken with my Instax Mini, so the quality is pretty bad. But thats whats makes it kind of cute.
//This was also taken before Mathilde managed to drop the whole thing on her lap. Lol. //
Later we went to a Chirstmas party (idk if its called that? "Julebord" in Norwegian...) which was held at a pretty big and expensive hotel in Trondheim. We came around 18:00 and didn't leave before around 23:30. They had so much good food! Everything traditional Norwegian Christmas food to sushi. And the dessert table! It was amazing. So now I'm so full that I probably don't need to eat until Monday. And yes, another polaroid picture! I couldn't decide which one to post, so I ended up with posting both! ♥


I think its like 3 weeks until Christmas vacation? I can't wait! But there is still pretty much I have to do before that, like buying all the Christmas presents. But its worth it! Christmas is a lovely holiday, don't you agree? (‘▽^人)
Have a nice weekend cuties!

No comments: