December 14, 2014

Busy Saturday !!

Hi!*:・゚✧

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. I was busy all day. I left home around 13:30 and didn't come home until 23:30 or something. As I'v mentioned before I'v been contacted by Model Lab! And my "appointment" with them was yesterday, 14:00. So I and Mathilde went to meet them and have a free makeup and photo shoot day! We had to meet up down town without any makeup, and by wearing just cirlce lenses on my pale face didn't make me look any less demonic. There were several more people there that also had been contacted like me. We got to choose what type of makeup we wanted. If we wanted a more natural looking or a more party-ish. Both I and Mathilde choose a little more party-ish, but since I had no idea of how I wanted to look, I just told the makeup artist to do what she wanted. After the makeup we got to meet the guy that was going to take our pictures and he was really nice! I'm not very found of standing in front of a camera, but this time it wasn't too bad. He didn't make it awkward at all. And I think it was better when I got to bring my best friend.  

They had so much makeup there that for people like me this was like heaven. And Always after days like this I remember how much I love makeup. //That sounds stupid.// But hey, I both love doing my own/other makeup and getting it done. Especially if its something a little more fancy than just normal everyday makeup.

As I have been asked many times, I will do a post about makeup! I'm not 100% what I'll talk about, but I think I'll mention what makeup products I use and stuff like that. And feel free to come with suggestions if you have any special questions about me and makeup! (‘▽^人)

This is the last week before Christmas vacation, so maaybe I'll have time this week. If not, I promise to do it as soon as I have time!



This girl is my best friend and I'm so happy I got to meet her. 

Okay, so the photographer took 60 pictures of me, 60 pictures of Mathilde and some pictures where we pose together. And out of 60 pictures with all different and cool backgrounds, and effects, I didn't find a single one that I wanted to buy and bring home. I'm master in finding small details that I don't like about myself in pictures and that makes me hate the whole picture. BUT! I bought one picture. And that was a picture of me and Mathilde together. I almost had to beg on my knees to keep it, because Mathilde hated it so much. I think it's super cute! Now we finally have a picture of us together were we don't make weird faces.

Later that day I, Mathilde and Tora went to the cinema to watch The Hobbit: The battle of the Five Armies.I love these movies and if you haven't watched it: do it! To be honest I was a little disappointed when I first watched The Lord of the Rings. I watched it a long time after it came out and everyone was telling me how great it was. But yeah, I was a little disappointed. But I absolutely love all of the Hobbit movies! In the beginning of the last movie I was a little afraid that I would be disappointed again, but I was wrong. It just got better and better. There weren't one single moment to relax. Something was happening all the time. It was super exciting! And in the end all three of us was crying our eyes out. I'm not even kidding. Our hearts just broke. I'm not going to tell you what happened, because I don't want to spoil anything. So you have to watch it for yourself. (;へ:)

Oh, what a great quality picture. This was taken before we broke down in tears.

But I hope you guys had a great weekend so far and that this week will be just as good. It's soon Christmas, so I have to finish buying all the Christmas presents I'v been planning on buying for a pretty long time now. I'm really looking forward to spending the holiday with my family, boyfriend and my friends. ♥ What are you looking the most forward to?


No comments: