December 18, 2014

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Hiii!*:・゚✧

As I said in my last post I'm going to pick up my sister at the airport later. Since it's a couple of hours until we need to leave I decided to update my blog with some really unnecessary and not so exciting stuff! Doesn't that sound great?  ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

So, I'v also been at the post office to pick up a package. It was not the circle lenses I was waiting for, but the top I won from ebay! I seriously worked really hard to get that top. I skipped some of my breakfast just to keep track on the bids. And when there was like..2 seconds left; someone comes with a higher bid than me! BUT! I just had to use my Sonic X powers and write in a higher bid super fast. Which made me win! ಥ⌣ಥ
I'v taken some really bad pictures of the top, but I'm going to show it to you guys anyway. I'm planning on doing a cute outfit with it tomorrow, so I'll take better pictures! But here you can see the front to the left and the back to the right. Its actually pastel blue, but you cant really see it in these photos.

This is the print on the back of the sailor collar. I think its in French, but I'm not sure. Anybody than can translate? 



Boring, but cozy outfit today. But I was really happy with my makeup, even if my eyes was tearing up for no reason. I think it was my lenses, but this was the first time these lenses have made my eyes hurt. I guess I need to buy another bottle of eye drops.
Right now my makeup is far from on point. When I got home I took out my lenses and took off the false eyelashes, so now I just look really boring. My base makeup is also starting to look awful, but I'm to lazy to do anything to it before we're going to pick my sister up.

Treat.

So since I have to wait I decided to play some ArcheAge! The server I'm normally playing on was 'locked' (??? idk why), so I couldn't play on that one. So I had to choose another one with a character that I'v been playing as for about 5 minutes. Which is no fun, because I like the other one a lot better. 

Lady Gaga hair. 



Tomorrow is also the last day of school before vacation! I really cant wait. I love Christmas so much. And after school tomorrow me and my sister are going to eat sushi. I'll take some pictures of that to! I know it sounds really weeaboo-like, but sushi is my favourite food. Especially the ones with fried scampi, apple and strawberries. ♥

And yes, I was way to lazy to edit one single picture in this post! Sorry not sorry. ╮(─▽─)╭


No comments: