December 15, 2014

Christmas shopping

Hi!*:・゚✧

I decided that today I had to do some Christmas shopping. Even if I'm not completely done yet I'm still closer to my goal than yesterday! This year I also wanted to put a little extra work into the presents I'm buying, so I'm sure that the person I'm giving it to will like it! Because that is really important to me. Of course is it the thought that counts, but yeah. I still want to do my best to make people happy! I wish I could tell you what I bought, but nope. Some of the people I'm giving these presents too are reading my blog, so.. Yeah.
I'm the worst at wrapping presents, Im sorry. 
 I also bought a little gift to myself! This super cute hairband ting. I have the same one in blue, but I wanted one on pink so I'm glad I found it! I also bought new films for my Intax Mini. And this time with Rillakkuma design! How cute isn't that?  (  °///ᗢ///°)  I still have the ones I got form my parents, the one with pink dots, but its nice to have some extra. Especially around Christmas time when you know that you'll take a lot of pictures.
Bow down for the amazing guality..
 I also bought one more thing. This super cute bracelet! Its silver colored with small details around the heart. Cute and elegant. Another bracelet I'll never take off. I bought the same one, but in another color, to my mum. I also bought one in gold, but the person I'm giving it to will probably understand that this is for her when she's reading this. So I'll say no more!




No comments: