December 17, 2014

Christmas preparations!

Hii!*:・゚✧

It's soon Christmas eve. I can't believe it. The best holiday in the year. I'm really looking forward in celebrating it with my whole family. We are going to pick up my sister at the airport tomorrow, so she'll stay here with us over Christmas. It's crazy to think that I'v already finished 1/2 year of my first year in high school. The time goes so fast. Which can be both a good and a bad thing. I have a lot I'm looking forward to, but there is also some days that I wish was longer. Well, well.


My boyfriend visited me yesterday and we got a mission from my mum to make three small Santas. Or as she likes to call them " the three wise men". I had actually promised her I'd do it, because I know how much she likes to have home made things in her house. Especially if it's a Santa with a lot of beard and only the nose is showing. Like the two red and grey ones above. 

But I was so lucky to get help from my lovely boyfriend! He got to sew their hats and I painted and glued them together. Yes, he is the one that can sew. Of course I managed to ruin one of the Santas, but pssh. It's okay. You see, I painted even the face grey, which was wrong. So I just told my mum it was an avatar Santa. Clever? I think, yes. (▰˘◡˘▰)



This is how they turned out. Cute, hm? Don't mind the one with the grey face.

We have also baked some Christmas cookies. One of the boxes is already empty, so we have to make new ones. "Potetmelstopper" are one of the best Christmas cookies ever. I'm not even kidding. If you haven't tasted them before, you should try it out! It's super simple! And here is the recipe:

Ingredients:     

  •   

  • Found this picture on google, because as I said; we don't have any left.
    • 250 g butter                                                   
    •   
    • 250 g sugar 
    • 1 egg
    • 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar       
    • 125 g flour
    • 500 g cornflour

    Steps:

    Stir sugar and butter until its white. Add egg, vanilla sugar and flour. Form the dough into balls and press down with a fork. (You can
    skip the step with the fork if you want to.)

    Bake in 180-200°C (356-392°F ) degrees for about 5 min. 

    Enjoy your super delicious Christmas cookies! (*^ワ^*)



    It have been snowing these past days and everything is so pretty! This is how it should look when its Christmas. So let's all hope that it'll snow on Christmas eve as well. 

    I also got a message in the mail today that I have a package waiting for me at the post office. I think its a pair of lenses I'm going to review, but I'm not 100% sure. I think'll go and get it tomorrow, so I'll soon find out! That's mean; I'll soon make another circle lens review. Stay tuned! ♥




    No comments: